The Oreo replace with Samsung Expertise 9.zero has been rolling out for the Galaxy A8’s 2018 critical for fairly a time now. For those who haven’t obtained the OTA but, it means both it’s not out there in your nation or area but, or you may have rooted your gadget. On this tutorial, we’ll see how we will replace Galaxy A8 to Android eight.zero Oreo (SM-A530F) by putting in the Oreo firmware manually.
Android eight.zero Oreo replace for the Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A530F will improve your cellphone’s present UI model with the Samsung Expertise 9.zero which brings thrilling new options. Apart from some graphical tweaks within the person interface, the brand new replace will make your gadget quicker and extra energy environment friendly. Among the many main adjustments, you’ll discover after putting in the Oreo firmware embrace Galaxy S9+ like digicam interface and Dolby Atmos audio assist.
If you wish to begin having fun with Android Oreo in your Galaxy A8 SM-A530F instantly, simply comply with the steps described beneath. It’s also possible to use this tutorial to repair bootloop, unroot your gadget or restore it to inventory.
Obtain Oreo Firmware for Galaxy A8 SM-A530F
South Africa: A530FXXU2BRG3_A530FOJM2BRG2_XFA.zip
New Zealand: A530FXXU3BRH2_A530FNZC3BRH2_NZC.zip
To obtain the inventory firmware for different carriers and international locations, click on one of many following sources:
Samsung-firmware | Sammobile | Samsung-updates
Whereas the firmware downloads, listed below are just a few extra issues to do earlier than you replace Galaxy A8 to Android eight.zero Oreo (SM-A530F) manually utilizing Odin.
- Obtain Samsung Odin instrument: Odin3_v3.13.1.zip
- Set up the most recent Samsung USB Drivers in your pc.
- Allow USB Debugging and OEM Unlock choices discovered beneath Settings> Developer Choices. Comply with this information to allow Developer Choices in your Galaxy A8.
- Putting in the brand new firmware gained’t have an effect on the apps information and different knowledge in your gadget. Nonetheless, we nonetheless counsel that you simply take a backup of every part as a precaution.
- Your Galaxy A8 should be sufficiently charged to have at the very least 60% of battery juice.
Replace Galaxy A8 SM-A530F to Android eight.zero Oreo
We printed an in depth tutorial for putting in the inventory Android eight.zero Oreo firmware on the Galaxy A8 Plus simply a few days in the past. Because the firmware set up process is similar for all Samsung Galaxy gadgets, please bounce to this information and comply with the instruction given there.
Having put in Android Oreo in your Galaxy A8, when you additionally wish to set up TWRP and root your cellphone, head to the next tutorial: